Due to an unforeseen and temporary staffing shortage, Mt. Scott will be shifting to remote online learning for Wednesday, 5/11 to Friday 5/13.
Things to know for students:
- On Tuesday, 5/10, students will be sent home with a Mt. Scott chromebook and charger.
- Students will be expected to attend school online from Wednesday 5/11-Friday 5/13.
- The school day will still consist of all 8 periods from 8:30/8:45-3:30pm.
- Teachers will be holding online classes during the normal times, so students are expected to sign in to their teachers’ zoom rooms at the beginning of each period.
- Mt. Scott Lobby Website for students to login to zoom classes.
- We expect to resume in-person learning on Monday, 5/16.
What if I don’t have internet access at home?
The building will still be open from 8:30-3:30, so please call or text 971-202-8345 to let us know if your student will need space to work from here.