How’s your school year going?
At Mt. Scott, we are just so thrilled to be back in-person that the halls are constantly filled with smiling faces (underneath the masks, of course!). As we head into the final days of the first quarter, here are some of our favorite classroom highlights:
- Our Career Explorations guest speaker program kicked off last week! Last year’s program featured an incredible range of post-graduation options, including local colleges, real estate, carpentry, and interior design.
- Our newest PE class, Urban Hiking, has students getting their daily exercise by exploring the streets of southeast Portland, rain or shine!
- Students in Environmental Science and Art are tackling the unsustainability of fast fashion by learning to repair and repurpose their own wardrobe.
Enrollment openings available!
We can’t wait to show you what makes Mt. Scott different! We meet every student where they are and support them in achieving their goals. We’re proud of our:
- Small classes where students get one-on-one attention from their teachers
- Commitment to working with each individual to find a path that works for their unique skills, talents, and needs
- Dedicated Transitions Specialists to help plan for a successful life after high school